Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Time 2008

Well here we are end of the 26th December,2008.....
Ben is up north with his best friend Theo & his wife Carmel for Xmas as there was no point him wasting money on coming back to Sydney for a couple of days for Xmas in the knowing he still has lots of work to do awaiting my arrival in the 31st.........
The removalistt arrives here 8.00 am this coming Monday morning,the 29th December.
I will stay back a day & a half to do a bit of my own cleaning up as in window sills, wash floors etc.
I have had to arrange some one to mow the lawns,weed the gardens and wash Colourbond fencing surrounding the property while the house is on the market for sale,arrange the Swim Mart guy to come regularly to check that every thing is working alright in the pool...and report back to me....
I have had to arrange for the painter to come in next week after my departure....he in turn has to contact the carpet cleaners when he is finished painting the inside of the house.....then a neighbour will come in to wash the windows.
All need to liaise with each other to get the job done as I will be away up north and no longer able to look after the house.
My daughter Jodi, will come every week to check on mail if any has slipped past the fact that I will have redirected my mail.....as Australia Post is so slack most of the time..we still need to check on them plus she will give the pool its doses of chemicals required to keep it clean.
Reason I cannae be here any long will be in the next chapter

No comments: