Friday, December 26, 2008

Reason for not being able to stay around Sydney any longer is.....

That I have purchased a Commercial Laundry in Grafton.
It is not a laundromat, it's a laundry as we offer services.
The laundry is called the Jacaranda Laundry situated in a good location readily available to customers coming into town or from town to do some washing.
The laundry boast 9 stainless steel Dexter front loading washing machines....
3 top loading washing machines.....
5 electric coin operated dryers for self service....
2 x 55 lb Dexter gas dryers for big loads....
2x 30 lb Dexter gas dryers for even bigger loads like bulk sheets or blanket or towels....
The business also has a small 1997 Daihatsu Move Van to do the deliveries where needed.
The business also boasts 12 permanent contracts.
These contracts alone support the business and I will endeavour to expand the contracts out further.
The shop is open from 8am to 8 pm...but we go home at 4 O'clock.....
The section that is locked away from the public is the section that houses the large dryers as the public has no access to them.
They are too expensive to allow the public to use them.
Once we are going to go home we pull down a roller door that hides these machines and the officer area away but the public still has access to about 15 machines until 8 Pm when a security guard come and turns of the light and locks the doors...
We will not work on the week ends either as the security guard comes and unlocks at 8 am and goes back at 8 pm to lock up again Saturday & Sunday.
I will train Ben is the proceedures in case I am taken ill but mostly he won't be working in there.
I would rather him do his own thing on the farm and look after me when I come home after a long day at work and pamper me....sounds good to me....yeah as if!!!!
I take over the business on the 12th January 2009..........back to the salt mines for me

No comments: